- Tour Merchandise
- Personalised Awards
- Jan 1, 2021 Airmail Suspension Lifted The airmail suspension has been lifted on most countries, so normal service is resumed (though delivery may be a little slower than normal). Our backlog of UK orders went out today and all others go out tomorrow. Happy New Year!
- Dec 23, 2020 Airmail Services Suspended If you live outside the UK and have placed an order in the last day or two, unfortunately we aren’t going to be able to post this out until the current air traffic situation is resolved, as all airmail services are suspended at the moment.
- May 17, 2020 Deliveries During The Covid 19 Pandemic Delivery times may be a lot longer than usual during the crisis. Please allow extra time for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support. You can read more by clicking on the red headline.
- Jan 21, 2020 American Soul Range Find our wonderful American Soul range, including both standard and deluxe albums, (deluxe includes a fabulous live CD), t shirts and polo shirts, tour brochures plus a lovely soft scarf for just £5! Simply type American Soul into the search bar.
- Dec 24, 2019 Merry Christmas! We would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas, and a joyous and peaceful New Year. Thank you for visiting us and signing up to our new shop and we look forward to hearing from you in 2020. It's going to an exciting one! x
Airmail Services Suspended
Dec 23, 2020
If you live outside the UK and have placed an order in the last day or two, unfortunately we aren’t going to be able to post this out until the current air traffic situation is resolved, as all airmail services are suspended at the moment. UK postage is also on hold due to local postal workers staffing problems. Even if this is resolved in the next day or two, there is a huge backlog of Christmas mail to clear before things are back to normal and we don’t want your orders sitting under a pile of other mail. Chances are it would get lost or damaged and most certainly delayed. If we don’t hear from you we will keep hold of your order here, ready to go when the situation has eased. If you would prefer a full refund and cancellation of your order please email us and we will get back to you as soon as we can with confirmation.
Thanks for your patience, understanding and support in these difficult times.
We wish you all a peaceful Christmas and here’s to a much better 2021. We hope to be able to see you at a live gig soon!