- Stock Clearance
- Tour Merchandise
- Personalised Awards
- Jan 12, 2023 Royal Mail Incident If you have live outside the UK and have placed an order in the last day or two, there may be a delay with shipping or delivery. Here's why - ROYAL MAIL INTERNATIONAL EXPORT SERVICES Royal Mail is experiencing severe service disruption to our international export services following a cyber incident
- Nov 8, 2022 End Of Summer Sale! Find some massive reductions in our end of summer tour sale here, with up to 60% off many items from this years concerts!
- Mar 30, 2022 2022 Tour Merchandise You can now find all the fabulous 2022 tour merchandise available in our shop - with our special online discounts already applied!
- Dec 23, 2021 Merry Christmas! Although our shop remains open online to take orders, our office is now closed until 4th January and any orders placed before then may not be posted out until 4th. Thank you for your visits over the past year. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy 2022! x
- Jan 1, 2021 Airmail Suspension Lifted The airmail suspension has been lifted on most countries, so normal service is resumed (though delivery may be a little slower than normal). Our backlog of UK orders went out today and all others go out tomorrow. Happy New Year!
Deliveries During The Covid 19 Pandemic
May 17, 2020
We remain open during the current viral crisis, as we are able to work in a safe environment and without customer contact.
Our delivery times may be a lot longer than usual because are less flights going outside the UK and the postal services are struggling to cope with reduced staffing and increased online purchases. Please allow a bit of extra time before emailing us if your order has not arrived by the time you think it should. Some mail has taken up to 16 days to reach a UK address, so packages going outside the UK could take much longer.
Thank you for your patience and continued support. Stay safe.